Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Design Team Member #3 Introduction


Hello there Sparkle and Shine Challenge fans! We are so excited to announce our second design team member today. Please join us as we welcome, Audrey Tokach to our team. Here is some information about her in her own words. 

Hello!  My name is Audrey, and I am a native Philadelphian living in Florida with my two beautiful boys and my handsome husband of almost 14 years. I am an artsy, coffee drinking, animal lover. My love for art started as a child...  I hopped from hobby to hobby but had never quite found my creative niche. I started scrapbooking in 2001 when I was pregnant with my oldest son, and after a few years, I was introduced to card making.  It was immediate love!  Whimsical, cutesy images are my favorite and could spend hours and hours coloring with my Copic markers.  When I am not creating, I am spending time with my boys, loving on my animals, or searching Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration for my next creative project.  I am so excited to be part of this amazingly talented team.  I hope you'll stop by my blog, Pink Ink Originals, for a visit! :)

Welcome to the team Audrey. Check back on Friday for another introduction! Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations Audrey! So excited to have you as part of the team!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Audrey! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS Audrey :)

    GREAT getting to know you and looking forward to your SPARKLY INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete