Sunday, May 15, 2016

Winner and a Sad Goodbye

Hello friends! 

I hope this blog post finds you having a wonderful Sunday. It is with a sad and heavy heart that I say we are closing the Sparkle & Shine Challenge. It was a very hard decision to make but one that I know needed to be done. For those of you that don't know, my husband passed away in January and since then my life has been a whirl wind of craziness. I have tried my best to keep up with everything that life throws at me but I have been unsuccessful in doing so. 

I am so grateful for every part that someone has played in making this challenge so successful. It takes a lot to fun a blog and I couldn't have done it without the friends that helped me start it to the ones that agreed to be on the design team and keep it going every two weeks. 

I am also thankful for the amazing sponsors that we had during our time as they are what helped make this challenge very successful. If I ever find the time again to come back, I will. 

Last but not least, thank you to everyone that participated during each challenge. All of your creations were stunning and so inspirational. I loved looking at each of them and being mesmerized by how each of you interpreted the challenge. So much talent out there these days! 

So without further wait, I will announce the very last winner for the gift card to the Create a Smile online store. 

Vicki Finger


Isn't this just stunning? Thank you Vicki for joining us! Please contact Angel at calebsmommy1031(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize. 

I wish you all the best and hope to see you back here one day soon! 

Have a great day!

Angel Johns

13 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your loss, I didn't know, understandably you have other things on your mind. Sad to see this challenge close, but you must do what is best for you, not us ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very sad to see this challenge blog close. I truly loved it and it always inspired me hugely.

    I wish you all the best! Sending warm hugs and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss - sending prayers for strength, comfort, and the strong hands of love from your family and friends to hold you close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss! Too bad you are closing the challenge - I loved it! but I understand. take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no so sorry to hear this, I will miss your challenge! Sending you prayers for strength and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Angel, my thoughts and prayers for you and family. God will give you strenght, comfort and wisdom to continue the journey. Thank you for the amazing challenges here that inspired so many of us.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is sad to see the challenges will be gone, but your decision is understandable. It has been a wonderful experience. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband.
    I'm surprised that you kept the blog going this long. Thanks for all of your commitment and inspiration. I only participated 1 or 2 times, but I enjoyed visiting this challenge blog. God bless you and your family as you heal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very sorry to hear this news and about the passing of your husband. All the very best to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Thank you for supplying this information. 릴게임

    ReplyDelete