Monday, February 23, 2015

A Special Thank You


Good morning! Today's post is a little different than the past few weeks. I'll keep it short and sweet as Laurel doesn't like the spot light on her too much. This challenge wouldn't have happened without her so I felt it only right to express my gratitude and thanks to her. 

Laurel and I grew up together at our local church in Jacksonville, FL. Fast forward quite a few years later I happened to run across a wonderful little challenge blog called Lawnscaping Challenge and saw her picture! I couldn't believe it. I was like I KNOW HER! I messaged her on FB like a crazy blast from the past friend and the rest is history. She was so kind and has been some what of a mentor to me in this industry. 

From the minute I told her about the idea of this challenge she has done everything she can to help and make this as amazing as it can be. I just wanted to say thank you publicly for your help and for being a great friend and I look forward to working with you on this challenge!

You can find out more about Laurel on her blog here and also to see all of her amazing work! 

Have a great day, 

Angel


3 comments:

  1. Laurel is the best! And I love how you two ran into each other in blog land, such a small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how crafters seem to find each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITED for you Laurel :)

    I'm already a fan and I'm THRILLED that you and Angel have started this challenge blog!!!

    I look forward to being INSPIRED to CREATE and share lots of SPARKLY projects with you!!!

    ReplyDelete